Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Lunatics

A tiny ronery forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
D'YAEBL AEP ARSE
THEY come after you too. With Bug
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE Very Happy
ANYONE WHO SEES THIS NEEDS TO POST AT LEAST ONE THING, OR ELSE CHAD WILL GET SAD

Harry Potter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bformvalentine

bformvalentine

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:34 pm

I went to see Harry Potter a few days and to be honest i was kinda disappointed. I really was expecting much more. Oh well

What do you think of this movie?
Back to top Go down
Mizz

Mizz

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 pm

I was waiting and waiting for the violent, "POW!" ending, but....it never came. The Burrow was burned, but there was no battle.
Seemed almost as if the film-makers wanted to end one a sad note. (So as not to distract from Dumbledore's "death"?)

If they don't get better at bringing emotion to death scenes, Deathly hallows will be a tragedy D: (In all the wrong ways) I didn't like Serius' death, and I didn't like Dumbledore's.

I must admit, there was more violence than I expected. (which was actually a good thing)
What few riddle scenes they had were AMAZINGLY filmed. Draco's few appearences were amazing as well, and I was SO glad to see more Bellatrix. They developed her and Luna's characters really well compared to the last one o.o Glad we got to see more of good ol' Hogwarts again, and a bit of quiddich magic. (Anyone else miss that stuff?) the relationships were annoying at times, but at least it all made me laugh X'D If they didn't include the Harry-Ginny and Ron-Hermione junk, I'm afraid it would have been shocking, creepy, and unsettling when the epilogue came around .__. Psycho Lavender XDD Muaha..

Compared to Goblet and Order, I thought it was a breath of fresh air! You must realize, the books and films are two very different things and should be treated as such. I don't know...I really liked the way they handled this one. It was much more than I expected.
We only saw nevil once :'C

Hopefully, they're saving all the action for part 1 of Deathly hallows, and buckets of emotion for part 2.
Back to top Go down
bformvalentine

bformvalentine

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:07 pm

I did like it but it was still not what i was expecting, it was good as a movie but come on everyone loved the book and the ads make it look so much better,
Back to top Go down
Mizz

Mizz

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Really...? The ads worried me a bit. As did the rating. o___o
After the particular disappointment of the last two.....I really liked this one as a movie.
Poor Dumbledore...Poor Draco....Poor Snape.

James Potter was a big, stupid doodoo head..
Back to top Go down
bformvalentine

bformvalentine

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Oh i didn't see the other two thats probabaly why i was so dissappointed.
Doodoo head? LOL

Nah the ads here always make movies look really good, i really liked the Ron-Hermione thing it was so cute Hermione really liked Ron and i liked that bird bit or even the hospital thingy where Ron's girlfriend's like, I'm here rwon rwon or some nickname and he's all her...herm...hermione lol. or the dinner table.

but one thing no one tried to kill Harry because he was Harry,.

Oh i forgot who is R.B?
Back to top Go down
Mizz

Mizz

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Harry after he took the Felix Felicis was just...OMG XDDD

Regulus Black? o.o Sirius's brother,
He helped the Death Eater's (Who killed his brother for being loyal to the order) hide the horcrux. v.v
Back to top Go down
bformvalentine

bformvalentine

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Ah yes that one, he's the one that stole that necklace
Back to top Go down
Mizz

Mizz

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:09 pm

The necklace part was so awesomely creepy in the movie.
Back to top Go down
bformvalentine

bformvalentine

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:48 pm

That was great and i liked how they all stuck beside him. It was funny when Harry was supposed to meet the girl at the start and Dumbledore comes and takes him away. Awwh he missed out ): I like the Christmas part when Jinny feeds harry a bite of the pie thingy and Ron suddenly comes and sits between them LOL.
Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:21 pm

The Ending was shit and ruined the movie for me.
Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtwLc8i2wNI

Thats Harry Potter now with the ending on the newest Film.
Back to top Go down
Mizz

Mizz

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:39 am

<3 I would never bother you, Snape v.v

XDD I was Snape in a live rendition of "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" lol...:S Mixed feelings..
Back to top Go down
Raccoonard

Raccoonard

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 pm

"You're a nigger Harry."

... Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unique Lunatics :: Everything :: Movie movies-
Jump to: