Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Lunatics

A tiny ronery forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
D'YAEBL AEP ARSE
THEY come after you too. With Bug
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE Very Happy
ANYONE WHO SEES THIS NEEDS TO POST AT LEAST ONE THING, OR ELSE CHAD WILL GET SAD

Horror Game Favorites! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raccoonard

Raccoonard

Horror Game Favorites! :D Empty
PostSubject: Horror Game Favorites! :D   Horror Game Favorites! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:53 pm

List yer favorite horror/horror survival games here. If the game has a series, you may post the games either seperately, or as the whole series. I'd also like it if you posted from the least scariest, to scariest of your favorite horror games. And yes, Dora counts. LOOK AT THOSE HORRID, NONBLINKING EYES... O_O

5. Resident Evil 4 (PS2): Not the scariest game I've ever played. Only scary parts for me were the Garrador and Saddler's penis (you heard me. PENIS.) impaling Luis. It WAS a fun game to play, due to it's increasing difficulty. I mean, Leon could take a few pitchforks and torches, and I had to protect the dumbest blonde ever in the history of gaming. I also enjoyed the Mercenaries part, where I could play as HUNK. Neckbreak a bunch of ganados and get decapitated by a chainsaw. Yay.

4. House of the Dead (Arcade): Horrid voice acting, zombie blasting, and numerous insane laughs from me. Fun while it lasts.

3. Fatal Frame (PS2): Now this game is a scary one. You're trapped in a haunted mansion, but you don't run away from the ghosts... You CAPTURE them... With a blessed CAMERA. I hated getting up close and personal and having to take a shot at their ugly mug, because it freaked me out each and everytime they got TOO close for comfort. But I enjoyed the fearful sensations I recieved, and was happy.

2. Silent Hill (PS): The original game. I'd have to admit, some of the other games in the series were scarier, but you can't beat the classics. This one game got me into my fandom of Silent Hill, due to the disturbing ambience, the creepy monsters, and the plot. The PS graphics, although, did not have mercy. The Grey Children looked as if they were giving Harry a blowjob each and everytime they grappled onto him. But this ISN'T the top game on my list.

1. Siren (PS2): A game that was produced with the help of a few Silent Hill members. Now this game scared the crap out of me, and I enjoyed it! Usually games that do that tend to be avoided, but this draws me in. It reminded me of Silent Hill so much; the graphics, the atmosphere, the siren... Hoho, I enjoyed the dodging of unbeatable monsters and the chases. Shibito, awaaaaay!
Back to top Go down
Lizzzmajig

Lizzzmajig

PostSubject: Re: Horror Game Favorites! :D   Horror Game Favorites! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:28 am

siren scares the shit outta me. my favourite horror game would have to be the half life series. not really that scary, but it has the best gameplay. and yeah, headcrabs e.e
Back to top Go down
Raccoonard

Raccoonard

PostSubject: Re: Horror Game Favorites! :D   Horror Game Favorites! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:39 am

Yush. Half-Life isn't scary, but it's a damn good game. Gordon Freeman can pwn Master Chief anyday. MC uses friggin guns. All Freeman needs is a fuckin CROWBAR. But the best of them all is Duke Nukem. >_>

Siren Shibito: "Kiritoyaerenzo."

They say something like that. Idk. x-x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horror Game Favorites! :D   Horror Game Favorites! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horror Game Favorites! :D
Page 1 of 1