Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Lunatics

A tiny ronery forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
D'YAEBL AEP ARSE
THEY come after you too. With Bug
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE Very Happy
ANYONE WHO SEES THIS NEEDS TO POST AT LEAST ONE THING, OR ELSE CHAD WILL GET SAD

MOTHERFUCKERS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MOTHERFUCKERS! Empty
PostSubject: MOTHERFUCKERS!   MOTHERFUCKERS! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:24 pm

BURN THESE PEOPLE THE FUCK OUT OF THE GARDEN!

Guest_YoshiXMuffinbutt

Guest_DacianX

EvalinneRei

HOW CAN THESE WANKERS MAKE IT INTO THE GARDEN AND BE LEFT TO STAY?! I DOT CARE JUST GET THEM THE FUCK OUT!

/RAGE POST END.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Admin
Jesse

MOTHERFUCKERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHERFUCKERS!   MOTHERFUCKERS! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Dacian is a complete faggot that i've flamed once, YoshixMuffinbutt is Dacians buttbuddy, Evalinne is Yoshix's buttbuddy.

Theres people who I'm 'friends' with. But I know would ditch my ass once we get rid of those three. So I'll post here.

Aurora, Jinx, Thera, Crystal, Robin, and dats about it for garden exclusives.

I'LL POST USERNAMES TOMORROW SINCE THEY CHANGE IT EVERY FUCKING 10MINS.
Back to top Go down
http://crackfag.tumblr.com/

MOTHERFUCKERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHERFUCKERS!   MOTHERFUCKERS! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Leave the ones that are allowed there, but BURN THESE MOTHER FUCKERS OUT! >Sad SERIOUSLY FUCKING TAINTING THE PLACE WITH THEIR BULLSHIT! THE GARDEN WAS A PLACE WHERE YOU COULD COME IN AND ALL UL IF NOT A LOT OF UL WOULD BE THERE!
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Admin
Jesse

MOTHERFUCKERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHERFUCKERS!   MOTHERFUCKERS! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:51 pm

all we have to do is stay in the garden as MUCH as we can. Be mean, and they'll leave eventually and find another room. We're in good with the room owner. I'm abit, AND one of noxs friends, who also added me is good friends with him as well. She made him boot people the other day lmfao.
Back to top Go down
http://crackfag.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

MOTHERFUCKERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTHERFUCKERS!   MOTHERFUCKERS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOTHERFUCKERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unique Lunatics :: The War of GOEN Retrieval-
Jump to: