Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Lunatics

A tiny ronery forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
D'YAEBL AEP ARSE
THEY come after you too. With Bug
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE Very Happy
ANYONE WHO SEES THIS NEEDS TO POST AT LEAST ONE THING, OR ELSE CHAD WILL GET SAD

Horror Game Opposites! D:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raccoonard

Raccoonard

Horror Game Opposites! D: Empty
PostSubject: Horror Game Opposites! D:   Horror Game Opposites! D: I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Same as the other thread, but games that scared the SHIT out of you, and never want to play again. The ones that drove fear into your very hearts. If you have none, you can list ones that you were freaked out by when you were a child. If you have none of that, just enjoy the thread and laugh at us. T3T

3. CarnEvil (Arcade): A game that TERRORIZED me when I was a young child. I was about 4 when my Dad took me to this particular arcade game. He made me play it, and everytime a zombie clown or freak popped up, I yelped and cried with fear. My dad just stood there and laughed. Douchebag. But now, I don't fear the game, due to my newfound love over horror. But everytime my family and I walk through a place with that exact game, my dad embarrases me by talking about how much I used to fear it... OUT LOUD. =,=

2. Doom 3 (Xbox): Oh gawd, at first I thought it'd be like the other Doom games. The previous Doom games weren't that scary, but this one just creeped me out. Things popping out of nowhere, the massive darkness... I couldn't stand all the creatures popping up out of nowhere... DX

1. Dead Space (Xbox 360): This was the first actual game to make me IMMEDIATELY quit playing. After a while, I thought this was fun, but then I met my first Necromorph. I was screaming and shooting at it like I usually do in most shooters: trying to make a head shot. But that didn't work like that. You had to DISMEMBER the thing, which was tough for my bad aiming and shakiness from their screechs and charging at you from nowhere. After a few minutes of killing them, a Necromorph pops out from the CEILING and slaughtered me, which made me scream and turn the game off. And my friend was watching me play, so he was pretty much laughing his ass off. I couldn't STAND the game, due to numerous "SURPRISE!" attacks. Now, you might be wondering why a person like me enjoys horror games, but finds THIS scary. I don't know why. Some people can play this game without freaking out when something pops out, and some people can't. Just like how some people can't play Silent Hill, yet people like me can. x_x"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Game Opposites! D:   Horror Game Opposites! D: I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Doom 3 was better on PC
Back to top Go down
Mizz

Mizz

PostSubject: Re: Horror Game Opposites! D:   Horror Game Opposites! D: I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Conker's Bad Fur Day actually disgusted me a-l-o-t as a child XD
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage92

JohnnyCage92

PostSubject: Re: Horror Game Opposites! D:   Horror Game Opposites! D: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Resident Evil 1 & 2 on ps1..... they scared the shit out of me.... litterally..... was 7 when i played them btw.... >_>
Back to top Go down
Lizzzmajig

Lizzzmajig

PostSubject: Re: Horror Game Opposites! D:   Horror Game Opposites! D: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 am

mondo agency. i dunno why but those natives scare the shit out of me, in all their red pixellated horror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horror Game Opposites! D:   Horror Game Opposites! D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horror Game Opposites! D:
Page 1 of 1