Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Lunatics

A tiny ronery forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
D'YAEBL AEP ARSE
THEY come after you too. With Bug
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE Very Happy
ANYONE WHO SEES THIS NEEDS TO POST AT LEAST ONE THING, OR ELSE CHAD WILL GET SAD

Ranks and Officers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse
Admin
Jesse

Ranks and Officers Empty
PostSubject: Ranks and Officers   Ranks and Officers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Today has been a great start to this fight.

Everyone who I've asked and showed the post to is willing to fight, and they've all got fire inside them. I think everyone secretly wanted to get back in on the action!

Everyone has given me some type of input as to what they can do to help this run smoothly. Sooo over the next few days I'll be assigning ranks to all our members. For this to work, we need everyone to cooperate together. I got some of the explinations from some quiz, so people can understand better what we'll be doing.

Tactical Officers
Your job is to keep everyone in order. You plan the raids, the battles and the victories. You have the entire army at your disposal. If you say something, the army will follow without questioning. You'll be behind the scenes during most battles, getting into contact with your soldiers through MSN, IMVU private chat, or other means. If you fail the entire army fails.

• Joey

Special Ops
You're sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But everyonce in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. Your given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done.

• Gke
  • Joey
  • Johnny
  • Jinx

Combat Infantry
You're a combat infantry soldier,a grunt, a dogface, a footslogger. While some say your common, you're a really a disciplined person who realizes the importantce of working in a team, and in reality you and your comrades get most of the work done. This country needs more people like you. Your a brave, selfless person. And I salute you.

• Jesse
  • Lizz
  • Susan
  • Nox
  • Nat
  • Crystal
  • Angel
  • Ele
  • Jinx
  • Eve

Medic
Not really into fighting people, but prefer to help and heal. Your a caring person who generally wants to help, but not fight. But instead you heal the injured. Your a brave person, but most people generally regard you as foolish because of the risks you take to help others. But you don't care because your a battlefield medic, and saving lives is your business.

• Kat
  • Lesley
  • Aurora
  • Alex

Support Gunner
You carry a big gun, and people generally call on you when in trouble. Your a strong person physically and emotionaly. You can take being on the front lines of any problem clearing paths for your buddies. You generally lead the way with your strong personality, hitting the problem with all the tact and grace of a freight train.

• Nox
  • Mizz

Artillery/Armor.
Fighting really isn't your strongsuit, and instead you prefer to sit back and blow things up with your 80+ mile range or behind some rather thick armor. This isn't to say you don't have a strong sense of duty and honor. You just seem to be smarter about it.

• Johnny
  • Crystal

Engineer
Your job is usually overlooked, but without you nothing gets done. While you sometimes annoyed at this, and you know the only time people come to you is when there's something wrong. You understand that you are the heart and soul of any organization with honesty and nice work ethic to boot.

• Ele

Officer
Officer, you're the brass. The leader of the bunch. You have leadership qualities, or you have a really big ego. Most likely both. You know how to get things done, and don't care who you have to kill to get them done. Your a man/woman with a mission and to stand in your way means pain. You have gumption and intelligence to back it up.

• Jesse

If you have any questions/concerns/comments about the ranks feel free to post or message me.

Remember, we flame with grace, we attack with skill, and we go in together with honor.

Last edited by Jesse on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://crackfag.tumblr.com/
Jesse
Admin
Jesse

Ranks and Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Officers   Ranks and Officers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Also, I have a meeting room on IMVU so we can all live chat together.
Back to top Go down
http://crackfag.tumblr.com/

Ranks and Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Officers   Ranks and Officers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:23 pm

:I a meeting room?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage92

JohnnyCage92

Ranks and Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Officers   Ranks and Officers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:36 pm

yah, a meeting room...

its a room... where we meet... XDDD
Back to top Go down
Lizzzmajig

Lizzzmajig

Ranks and Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Officers   Ranks and Officers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm

a barrel roll?

yeah, a barrel roll!
Back to top Go down
Raccoonard

Raccoonard

Ranks and Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Officers   Ranks and Officers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Can't let you do that, Star Fox. :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranks and Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Officers   Ranks and Officers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranks and Officers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unique Lunatics :: The War of GOEN Retrieval-
Jump to: