Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Lunatics

A tiny ronery forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
D'YAEBL AEP ARSE
THEY come after you too. With Bug
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE Very Happy
ANYONE WHO SEES THIS NEEDS TO POST AT LEAST ONE THING, OR ELSE CHAD WILL GET SAD

Day 1 progress report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse
Admin
Jesse

Day 1 progress report Empty
PostSubject: Day 1 progress report   Day 1 progress report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 pm

As I said I will keep you guys posted daily on the upcoming events and news.

Today was great. Nearly everyone we approached was ready and willing to join and fight for their IMVU freedom. Only 3 declined. I will not say their names, but I will call them cowards. Everyones enthusiastic and ready to go Very Happy I'm hoping the moral lasts, and stays like this to the last battle.

We've set up fake accounts for your convenience. Many infantry are worried about getting reported. Despite us not breaking any ToS, we might get in abit of trouble for getting reported countless times. There are fake accounts for each rank. Please wear your uniforms, and only sign into your Ranks account. I personally will be using my avatar VisualFilth. I'm fighting for what I believe in. And I will stand strong and be proud >Very Happy On my avatar!

I was gonna make a video telling about our cause, but I thought over it and decided not to.

I'm mentally and physically exhausted so I don't know how much I'll be able to accomplish tonight, or most of tomorrow.

Most likely we'll begin scouting rooms. Whoever is online I'd like to come with me. Set some targets up and such.

I'll be creating a Rules thread. Just going over the basics of what not to do. And thats about it.

HOLD FAST COMRADS!
Back to top Go down
http://crackfag.tumblr.com/

Day 1 progress report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unique Lunatics :: The War of GOEN Retrieval-
Jump to: