Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Lunatics

A tiny ronery forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
D'YAEBL AEP ARSE
THEY come after you too. With Bug
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE Very Happy
ANYONE WHO SEES THIS NEEDS TO POST AT LEAST ONE THING, OR ELSE CHAD WILL GET SAD

RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse
Admin
Jesse

RULES Empty
PostSubject: RULES   RULES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 pm

1.Never talk about the group or our plans to outsiders. If you have others in mind to join, contact me or Joey first.

2. Do not disobey the orders given. We spend hours coming up with our plans and tactics. We will always announce our raids a day or two ahead of time. If you're unable to make it please respond to the post giving a reason why, and when you will be available again.

3. Don't try to be a hero. You have 30 or so comrades, use it to your advantage. Stand up for them, and flame together.

4.If using a fake account, please wear ONLY the given uniforms.

5. Do not use a fake account outside raids or battles unless given permission to

6. Never leave your comrades behind. Or throw them under the train unless instructed to.

7. Do not brag or gloat once we have won the battle UNTILL we return to the meeting room. After that feel free to celebrate.

8. Never deliberately bring up this group or our cause during a raid. We want to become known, but we don't wanna be advertising ourselfs. If we gloat about ourselfs to the enemy we could get in serious shit for constructing this opperation, and its just lame to be trying to spread ourselfs for attention. If People find out casually we'll be known as vigilantes, and protectors of the few good left on IMVU.

9. DO NOT ATTACK THE TARGETS ON YOUR OWN, I STRESS THIS.

Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning the first time, loss of rank untill giving further notice the second time, and a BAN the third time.

These rules are set so we have order, if we have no order then we are nothing :/ Feel free to post bellow any rules I may have missed. I'm tired so xD Havn't really thought everything through.
Back to top Go down
http://crackfag.tumblr.com/

RULES
Page 1 of 1