Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Unique Lunatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Lunatics

A tiny ronery forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
D'YAEBL AEP ARSE
THEY come after you too. With Bug
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE Very Happy
ANYONE WHO SEES THIS NEEDS TO POST AT LEAST ONE THING, OR ELSE CHAD WILL GET SAD

URGENT NEWS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse
Admin
Jesse

URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: URGENT NEWS   URGENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:07 pm

As most of you know from my facebook celebration, CAGE/ICENINEKILLS/USER IS GONE. I logged in today to imvu and got this message.

Dear VisualFilth,

A product in your inventory, '$'C ASL?|m', has been removed because it was improperly rated in our catalog in accordance with IMVU's Virtual Goods Rating Policy. While we try our best to help content creators rate their products properly, on occasion, a product's rating needs to be changed in order to provide the best experience for IMVU's diverse community.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble this may have caused you. Although your product, '$'C ASL?|m', has been removed from your inventory, we've already refunded the full purchase price of 578 credits and 0 promotional credits to your account.

For more information about how products are rated, please see IMVU's Virtual Goods Rating Policy.

Thank you for your continued support,
Your Friends at IMVU

Product by cage. So then I went to look at their product page, everything gone. I went to their page, AND I GOT REDIRECTED TO IMVU HOMEPAGE.

SO I'M BETTING, IMVU REMOVED CAGES ACCOUNT. YIIIPYIP.

I think it would've been funner to actually directly flame cage, but getting their account removed is still pretty damn awesome xDDD Now our battle is 50% easier. We take down overall assholes and thats it. :3

CHEEEERS UL
Back to top Go down
http://crackfag.tumblr.com/
TigiTiggerz

TigiTiggerz

URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS   URGENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:12 am

I WANNA BE IN A FLIPPEN BATTLE ARGH!
Back to top Go down
Raccoonard

Raccoonard

URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS   URGENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:21 pm

... No moar good products? .o.
Back to top Go down
Lizzzmajig

Lizzzmajig

URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS   URGENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:55 pm

JOEY YOU FILTHY HEATHEN YOU LIKE HIS SHIT?
Back to top Go down
TigiTiggerz

TigiTiggerz

URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS   URGENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:29 am

TRAITORR!!
Back to top Go down

URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS   URGENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:31 pm

BURN HIM!
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Admin
Jesse

URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS   URGENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:44 pm

OKAY, CAGES ACCOUNT IS BACK SOMEHOW, BUT ITS OKAY COZ IT'LL BE FUN TO FLAME HIM/HER STILL EVENTUALLY
Back to top Go down
Raccoonard

Raccoonard

URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS   URGENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:16 pm

That isn't the real Cage. I stalked around HER profile and most of her visitors are questioning her, because she isn't the original Cage. So this is just some new person that took up his account name, or his account. Idk. Herka derk.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Admin
Jesse

URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS   URGENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:23 pm

XD well not cage, their usernames User. the cage who took the cage username is some random, the person we're afters name is 'User'
Back to top Go down
Raccoonard

Raccoonard

URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS   URGENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:55 am

Bah. I keep getting mixed up with numerous account name changes. =,=

Anywho, the rest of you stfu. Just because I like the detailed products he/she produces doesn't mean I actually like him. Met him in a room, he was douchebaggering some Guest_ user that typed like a 4 year old... But imo... That creature deserved it. >x>

Who the FUCK types like...: "o h ey l@l i no u u r dt emo prdct maek guy"

I would've joined in the douchebaggering if it wasn't for the fact I was dancing and singing to Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" irl while it happened. e3e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS   URGENT NEWS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT NEWS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unique Lunatics :: The War of GOEN Retrieval-
Jump to: